Scheier+Group, a San Francisco Bay Area professional services firm serving non-profits, faced a number of formidable challenges to launch their new company.
They were seeking a qualified and proven marketing communications resource to help them with a set of strategic services that included:
- Clarify and simplify their service offering and value proposition
- Present a unique brand positioning and new brand identity for their consultancy
- Dfferentiate Scheier+Group from competitors
- Design, develop and deploy a robust website, blog and social media presence
- Enable a Content Marketing platform to support lead generation, lead nurturing and prospect education
A solution in need of a brand position and expression of value.
Scheier+Group offers a suite of training, tools and techniques for non-profit leaders to gain clarity and understanding with their Board and Executive Team on roles, responsibilities and decision-making practices.
By applying an inclusive process of discovery, analysis and documentation of the non-profits power structure and unique needs, this approach yields positive outcomes that include: a strengthened leadership team, faster and better decisions, improved bonds with all team members, and increased individual satisfaction.
The result of engaging their services saves organization resources, improves service delivery and enhances the opportunity for the non-profit to achieve its mission.
Our integrated plan and platform for Content Marketing.
To accomplish Scheier+Group’s objectives, TeamworksCom designed, developed and deployed a multi-phase and integrated online communications program that included: competitive analysis, simplified brand positioning, keyword research, brand graphic identity, new website/blog, search engine optimization, and content creation.
- provide an education and information resource for non-profit leaders
- foster thought leadership in the non-profit category
- enable numerous authors to securely and easily contribute new content
- facilitate content sharing, subscription and commenting across social media channels
- optimize website and all content for responsive delivery to mobile devices
- capture prospect information for lead nurturing
- enable analytics and measurement of online traffic, referrals & site content
Visible results after clearing the launch pad.
After concluding an aggressive program schedule, Steve Scheier, Founder & CEO of Scheier+Group, added:
“TeamworksCom was great to work with and they stretched my thinking as to what our website could and should be. The work that was launched is testimony to the faith we had in each other and to the marketing sophistication that was delivered.
Some of our competitors, who have recently rebuilt their website’s, do not express what they offer as clearly as we do for our prospects. And they make it difficult to navigate and understand what makes them different. We look forward to a much more positive experience for our customers and prospects.”
Time to take your brand to the next level?
Would you like to improve the content, visibility and performance of your website with a solution that optimized for search, integrates with all of your social channels and provides the opportunity to position your business as a thought leader through a Content Marketing program?
Just contact Paul Pruneau at TeamworksCom to learn more.